Friday 15 April 2011

New wire jewelry tutorial - Sprial Loop Frames

New wire jewelry tutorial - Sprial Loop Frames

I am delighted to announce the release of my latest wire jewellery tutorial entitled SPIRAL LOOP FRAMES.


This tutorial is currently for sale at Jewelry Lessons, my Etsy shop and my Folksy shop and costs $5.00/£3.00. Please click on the links for more details of the tutorial.

These are the actual earrings I made as I created the tutorial. You can follow them being made in the step-by-step photographs:

SKYLIGHT DROPS
Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Spiral Loop Teardrop Frame Earrings

Using the same techniques as the earrings, the tutorial also has guidance and explanations how to create a pendant like this one:

CRYSTAL PRINCESS
                               Crystal Quartz Spiral Loop Teardrop Frame Sterling Silver Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment