Saturday 16 April 2011

Coiled Jewel Pendants and Earrings - A Holiday Project

Regular readers of my blog will recall my recent frustration at losing my motivation and inspiration for jewellery design last time I went on holiday. It took weeks before I felt I was back 'in the zone'. So as I was packing for our 2 week family holiday to Brittany, I decided to take my sketchbook and a few tools and materials. I felt a bit guilty at first as I was 'on holiday' but a few days into the holiday I put down my reading book and picked up my tools.

Inspired by the beautiful coastline we were staying at and feeling nicely relaxed, I really enjoying creating these Coiled Jewel Pendants and co-ordinating Coiled Jewel Earrings.

I will be listing some of these pieces in my Etsy and Folksy shops over the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment