Saturday 16 April 2011

Coiled Jewel Bangle - The First

Following on from my Coiled Jewel Pendants and Coiled Jewel Earrings, I have been working on this Coiled Jewel Bangle. I am calling it 'The First' as I feel it is the first of many...


The design needs a little modification to make the front part of the bangle more sturdy - I think the circle needs to be complete or smaller or I might try thicker wire. Maybe now is the time for some lessons in soldering - I always knew that my journey would lead me there one day but am I ready?


My head is buzzing at the moment with new ideas for different shaped bangles. I love the problem solving process I have to go through to turn my ideas into reality. It is so satisfying when you create something from your own design and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment